At this website(https://www.sakyu-vc.com/), we collect site user's information to provide the service within a necessary range, and handle appropriately.
2.Scope of information collected
(1)We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites.This information does not identify you personally. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
(2)When you use the "Reservation" and "Contact" forms to make a reseravation for experimental learning at the facility or make inquiries, we collect your name, contact infrormation, and other informaion required to accept the program.
3.Purpose of Use
(1)The information collected in 2.(1) will be used as a reference to the smooth operation of the services provided by the site and our facility.
(2)The information collected in 2.(2) will be used for the smooth implementation of the program provided by the facility.
The information will be used if the ensurance is included in the program provided, we will provide the insurance company with the information necessary to apply for insurance, settle, and pay insurance claims.
4.Restriction on Use and Provision
We will not provide user information collected in 2.(1) and 2.(2) to third parties without the user's consent. However, this does not apply in the following instances which abide by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
(1) Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations
(2) Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(3) Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
(4) Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
5.Security Control Measures
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
6.Scope of Application
San'in Kaigan National Park Tottori Sand Dunes Visitor Center Management Operation Council
- 2164-971 Yuyama, Fukube-cho, Tottori-shi, TOTTORI 689-0105